A few months ago I decided to change from sport. I have been a field hockeyplayer and goalkeeper for over twelve years and now it was time to do something else. I decided to start with the sport cycling. I became member of a cyclingclub here nearby and got a lot of advice. Of course I needed a suited bike as well to make a good start.
Yes, I have to admit…I fell in love with the brand Bianchi which is an Italian brand that started in 1885. So this year is also it’s 130 years anniversary! Innovation, exclusiveness, quality, design and passion are the keywords that describe Bianchi!
The main target of this brand is the brand’s global leadership in the cycling sector with the most authentic made in Italy tradition. They want to achieve that by focus on commercial strategies, effective communication and last but not least and most important: developing products with the most advanced technological content and a suitable production.
But what about my bike? Why did I choose it?
First of all I really love how it looks: black with some little bianchi celeste and white accents. Bianchi itself on the bike is painted in a dark grey color, and overall it is black. Simple smooth bright glossy black.
Cycling as a sport is not only cycling and making some kilometers, it is also about passion, about knowing your bike – you can really replace every little part and it exists of hundreds of pieces – when you have a flat tire you repair it yourself, you don’t have to go to the shop, only to buy a new tire. But a tip I got from a friend: always carry a reservekit with you when you’re cycling!
So what are the technical specifications of my bike?
First of all in short the bike is called: Bianchi Via Nirone 7 – Shimano 105 10sp Triple
The Technical Features:
- Product code = YJBY2IKK
- Sprocket = Shimano Tiagra 10sp 12-28T
- Product name = Via Nirone 7 Shimano 105 10sp Triple
- Brakes = Reparto Corse RC-471 Alloy
- Color = KK
- Brake levers = included
- Frame = VIA NIRONE 7 Alu 7000 sizes: 44-46-50-53-55-57-59-61-63cm
- Wheels = Shimano WH-RS010-CL and Shimano WH-R501
- Fork = Alu Carbon-Kevlar C2C – 1.1/8″
- Tire = Vredestein Fiammante DuoComp 700 x 23
- Headset = Fsa NO.8B/ZS4D 1.1/8″
- Stem = Reparto Corse AS007N Alloy
- Shifters = Shimano 105 10sp
- Handlebar = Reparto Corse JD-RA35A Compact, alloy
- Rear derailleur = Shimano 105 10sp
- Tape handlebar = Ribbon cork
- Front derailleur = Shimano Tiagra for Triple
- Seatpost = Reparto Corse SP-620 alloy
- Crankset = Shimano FC-R563 50-39-30T
- Saddle = San Marco Era Start Power
- BB = included in the crankset
- Waterbottle = Celeste
- Chain = Fsa Team Issue 10sp
- Water bottle hanger = Aluminum