Wow time flies by! Seriously, just three weeks ago the Tour de France started and I had little spare time between a project and the last study exams of the year, and now it is suddenly past half of July! Wow! Today a recap of the month of May, tonight a recap of the month June. And what I will write from Thursday on for at least a week…. that is a surprise! But of course I hope you enjoy it and that it will be an inspiration for you! Or that it will bring up nice memories if you recognise it.
So how is it all going and what did I experience or enjoyed the past couple of weeks….
Lets start with the month of May!
In May the little spring holiday had ended so weeks of study lay ahead. But that’s in short the boring part. The nice part is all the things I visited in may!
In May I have been to the following public events:
- The Final of the Philips Innovation Awards
- The Keukenhof – Tulips Garden in Lisse (Instagram photo)
- The Feyenoord Championship festival in the city Rotterdam (Instagram photo)
- The Rotterdam Starter Award 1st edition
- Azië aan de Maas – Asian food and culture festival in Rotterdam
- Library college human skeletons
And of course it was Mothers Day as well! 🙂 And I have been to a dear friend her birthday party and a double family birthday party. Catching up stories about life with some dear friends was also part of the month of May. As soon as the exams and projectperiod of the previous trimester have ended it is catching up time with dear friends haha.
How has been your month of May?
Greetings by Sophie