2019 is already a month on the go and the past month I thought about starting the new year with some new changes / adjustments / improvements . An improved blogstructure!
I bought a lovely calendar of Dutch’s most famous quotes brand: Loesje.
And I bought a agenda from the same series as well. In the calendar I organise my blogposts and make some extra notes about all my ideas. The agenda is just a agenda for the personal life and to have a good overview of all the different appointments in my life this year. Of course stuff like deadlines and presentations for study, days I’ll be working as a student software tester, days to spend with friends and family and free time for some events, blogging, sports, household and selfstudying/preparations for everything thats coming up.
The new structure I thought of kind looks like this:
- Monday #Book review
- Tuesday #Top Ten / Interesting Ten
- Wednesday #Series review
- Thursday #Travel
- Friday #Film review
- Saturday’s #Healthy & Saturday’s #Tech
- Sunday’s #YouTube
Writing a blog post for every day is quite a big challenge and it takes some big effort to investigate and write down everything I have gathered since the beginning of this blog in March 2015. But I am looking forward to this challenge…
How my life in 2019 (probably) looks like?
- Studying Computer Science / Software Engineering with a particular interest in Data Engineering.
- Working a couple of days per week as a Junior Software Tester
- Writing, creating and redesigning this blog
- Reading for The Bored to Death bookclub in Rotterdam
- Working on some smaller (tech) projects
- Socializing with friends and family
- Somewhere sports… yeah still have to figure out how exactly. Having a warmth-allergy doesn’t make it easy to start something and go recklessly for it without proper guidance.
- Travel bits because I want to keep exploring the world, start small and in a couple of years more far away travels.
- Blogging… writing and designing and communicating
Meanwhie I am also studying, working on some (tech)projects, reading for The Bored to Death bookclub, working as a Junior Tester and developing myself furthermore in (programming) languages.
I am still so curious and feel challenged by improving my languages the next couple of years. Such as:
- Dutch (literature e.g.: style, words, sentences)
- English (more fluent, better descriptions of emotions)
- German (basic)
- French (basic)
- Italian (basic)
- A Scandinavian language (Norwegian or Swedish)
- A Celtic language (Scottish Gaelic or Irish)
- Latin (basic), it is an ancient language but interesting for it’s use in history.
- Greek (basic) and there is old-Greek new-Greek. I’ve had classes about old-Greek, still interesting with all the history and mythology and stuff.
And of course as an IT student I am also interesting in improving in my programming languages and architecture designs.
And I’ll try to use the new WordPress block editor, which looks at first nice because you can embed a lot of stuff.
So this is the ‘Blogposts structure of 2019’ update.
Have you used the new WordPress block editor already?
And what do you think of it?
And what do you think of my new ‘Blogposts structure of 2019’?
Greetings by Sophie